This course covers everything required by Texas Child Care Licensing in 746.1305.
- You’ll get a crash course in child growth and development from birth to age 6.
- You’ll learn about age-appropriate activities for each developmental stage.
- You’ll cover material on proper supervision and positive guidance and discipline.
- You’ll learn how to build young children’s sense of self worth and purpose.
- You’ll get information on building safety and preventing and controlling communicable diseases.
- You’ll learn how to integrate biblical teaching into your days.
- You’ll be equipped with practical ideas for taking good care of yourself so you can take excellent care of your students.
- We’ve also included an optional SIDS/SBS/Early Brain Development training for those of you caring for children under 24 months.
A full 24 hours of training in ONE course bundle!
Safety, Health, & Wellness